CMS lets your organize your site architecture and assets while also allowing easy editing to your pages, menus, directories and other website components. A Content Management System (CMS) is a software system which provides website authoring and administration tools designed to allow users with little knowledge of web programming languages or markup languages to create and manage the site's content with relative ease.
WordPress advantages and benefits
- Easy Management: WordPress is designed to be user-friendly. Once WordPress is installed and configured, it is simple and not technically demanding, allowing users to add or edit content, update images, and manage data easily online.
- Runs on any platform including Windows, Linux, and the Apple OS/X platform.
- WordPress Templates - There are many web designers who develop and design beautiful website Templates that can transform the look of your web site in the matter of clicks. Anita's Web Design develops premium website templates.
- WordPress' plugin system - WordPress has flexible plugin architecture. There are plugins to meet any requirements, or that can be customized to do so.
- WordPress is SEO and Search Engine Friendly - Having your website found by search engines like Google is vitally important for a successful website. WordPress has built-in SEO functionality. WordPress search engine friendly URLs ensure you get the highest search engine rankings.
- Completely database driven. Every element in WordPress is stored in a central database.
Content and text for the website must be provided by the client (only you know what to write about your industry).
CMS and Blog Design
Having a blog associated with your website will powerfully increase search engine relevancy for your website, thereby adding even more social authority and driving more traffic to it.